Saturday, June 5, 2010

Visiting Santa Sabina and participating in the Holy Mass in the cell of St. Dominic

I have now been in Rome for ten months and I have finally decided to officially start a blog of my own. I have been having too many incredible experiences not to share with family, friends and the internet world (facebook does not count)! For my first posting I have posted a picture of the Angelicum's, Chaplain, Fr. Benedict, O.P., standing behind the altar in St. Dominic's cell located in Santa Sabina (Dominican headquarters) on the Aventine Hill. This past Friday, Fr. Benedict took a group of students from the Angelicum to attend Mass in the cell of St. Dominic and to tour Santa Sabina. It was very moving for me... I could not have asked for a better way to end my first academic year in Rome at a Domincan university.

No comments:

Post a Comment