Thursday, January 6, 2011

More from Advent in Rome 2010

On Wednesday, December 15th, Cardinal William Joseph Levada, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith, visited my residence, The Lay Centre at Foyer Unitas, to celebrate Holy Mass and to join me and the others for dinner. I had the opportunity to be an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion and I was able to sit next to him at dinner. His advise was to know our academic field's well. He was very kind to me and was excited I was studying Canon Law. Another incredible evening and opportunity from being in Rome!


Pictured (left): Doyen, Cardinal William Joseph Levada, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith, Robert, A.J. and Dr. Donna Orsuto.







Pictured is the view from the top of the North American College. Pictured are my friends Ann and Anna who are from New Zealand and a rockin' holy priest, Father Craig, who is from Minnesota.

















Vatican City's Christmas Tree and to the right of it one can see the beginning stages of the crèche being built.


My friend Natalie and I pictured in front of the Christmas Tree in the "centro" (center) of Rome in Piazza Venezia.

No comments:

Post a Comment